June T-shirt Design Contest
Attention All Creatives!!
Are you a person who likes to doodle? Are you professionally trained? Maybe graffiti art is more your style.
Whatever your style, we at frownedupon.com want to help you get your idea out to the world. We can’t think of a better way to get noticed than to wear your art and also to have it featured for sale on our website!
Well, every month at frownedupon.com we have a monthly t-shirt design contest. All you have to do is submit your original ideas below, by the 15th of the month. Then our staff will pick their favorite design on the last day of the month. If your design is selected, you will get a t-shirt with your design on it for FREE* and get bragging rights with your friends and family.
Email any artwork that accompanies this concept to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any emails must be sent after this form is submitted or they will be deleted and ignored.
* In the form of a $25.00 credit on the frownedupon.com website.
† The person below (the "Submitter") desires to submit a t-shirt idea (the "Material") to frownedupon.com (the "Company") for entrance into our contest. The parties understand and acknowledge as follows:
1. Submitter represents that the material is original with Submitter, that Submitter is the owner of the Material, that Submitter has the exclusive right to submit the Material to the Company, and that Submitter has the power and authority to grant the Company any and all rights in the Material.
2. The Submitter acknowledges that by submitting the Material to the Company they are surrendering any and all rights and/or ownership of the idea and the Company assumes no obligation to compensate the Submitter in any way.
3. Submitter agrees that the Company assumes no obligation to return the Material submitted.
4. Submitter releases the Company from any and all liability for loss of or damage to the copy or copies of the Material submitted to the Company hereunder.
5. Company agrees that it will use each valid submission as an entry in our periodic contest.
6. During the selection period of each contest period, the representatives of the Company will evaluate each new submission. One Submitter will be selected to receive that month’s prize, a credit valued at $25.00 for merchandise available at the frownedupon.com store. The winning Submitter’s product will also be offered for sale on the frownedupon.com website or its affiliates as a featured product.
7. All non-winning entries may, at the Company’s sole discretion, be offered for sale on the frownedupon.com website or its affiliates. The Submitter agrees that the Company will make no compensation to the Submitter.
8. Submitter agrees that Submitter will not use the potential interest of the Company with respect to any material submitted to the Company in any promotional activity nor disclose to any other person that the Company is evaluating the Material.
9. Submitter hereby acknowledges and agrees that there are no prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements in effect between Submitter and the Company pertaining to the Material submitted hereunder or any other material (including, but not limited to, agreements pertaining to the submission by Submitter of any ideas, formats, plots, characters or the like). Submitter further agrees that no other obligations exist or shall exist or shall be deemed to exist unless and until a formal written agreement has been prepared and executed by both Submitter and the Company, and then Submitter's rights and obligations, and the Company's rights and obligations, shall be only such as are expressly set forth in such formal written agreement.
10. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any obligation or an expectation on the part of either party to enter into a business relationship with the other party, or an obligation to refrain from entering into a business relationship with any third party. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership or employment relationship between the Company and Submitter, it being understood that the Company and Submitter are independent contractors vis-à-vis one another. Except as specified herein, no party shall have the right, power or implied authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of any other party hereto.
11. Submitter agrees that the terms of this document shall control the rights and obligations of the Company and Submitter respecting the Material, however disclosed or provided to the Company, including verbal disclosure thereof, and notwithstanding any legends, markings, or other restrictions embodied in, attached to, or accompanying such Material. The terms of this document may not be amended or superseded except by written amendment that refers to this document and is signed by both parties.
12. Submitter agrees that no oral representations of any kind have been made to Submitter.
13. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other oral or written representations and understandings. The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, excluding its conflict of law rules, and any action relating to this Agreement or its enforcement shall only be brought in a state or federal court in Medford, Oregon. In the event that any provision hereof is found invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
14. Submitter certifies that Submitter has read this Agreement and that Submitter understands it. SUBMITTER UNDERSTANDS THAT THE COMPANY IS RELYING UPON THIS AGREEMENT IN AGREEING TO ACCEPT SUBMITTER'S SUBMISSION OF THE MATERIAL AND WOULD NOT ACCEPT SUBMITTER'S MATERIAL WITHOUT IT.